Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A New Level


Ronald came and swept me away last night to a simple but delightful date.
Which reminds me of how he made me laugh like a little girl over dinner.
Over our meal or sirloin steak and spanish mackerel,
he spontaneously brought something up.

And I think you've guessed it right.
=)


Apparently, both side of our 'parents', trying not to make it too obvious,
are slightly hinting us on the Big R.
Registration.

I've always been telling Ronald that its great to have more reasons to celebrate.
So honestly, I wanted an engagement first,
I want to feel and experience each step of this wonderful relationship,
so we both can absorb all the happiness and love from these stages.
Besides, we're young and we're happy, I do not see any rush for this,
and we both have our dreams to achieve before the Big M comes in.
That will prolly take a few more years.

So what do we do?



I find myself constantly browsing over wedding sites,
watching wedding vids and generating more and more extravagant wedding ideas.
I just want it to be perfect.
Taking in the time and love as much as we can to produce the perfect wedding.
It is a once in a lifetime thing and knowing me, its ok for other things to be perfectly imperfect,
but not my wedding.
It has to be .. perfect.




But really, what I want is just a simple, elegant, serene, peaceful and original wedding,
with closest people at heart.
That, for me, is a perfect wedding.
I do not need hundreds of people whom I am not familiar with or do not know,
I dont want another wedding that follows the style or even rules as another wedding.
I want an authentic, original,
Ronald and Joanne style wedding,
where we can sit back, relax, laugh and do silly things
with people we love.

Something classic, timeless, radiant and sunny.
Something extraordinary and out of this world with simplicity but full of love.
Thats us.


I find this video really inspiring.
Just like how I like it, but with a little twist.
I really do like a small row of furniture fixtures for me to place my delicate
cakes, cupcakes, desserts,
and little wedding paper artwork that can be displayed together with
the table centrepieces.

Just watch it.
I can feel their happiness.
And I know that is exactly how we will enjoy ours too
during our big day.


[W]hen you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. ~Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally

0 comments:

Post a Comment