Thursday, October 27, 2011

Privileged

Two years ago, I met Ronald.
Who eventually led me to Blessed Church.
Last week, Pastor Park from Korea came.
She is highly annointed and has her own Ministry in Korea.
And..
she has been to heaven before, and hell.

Pastor Park is famous for her healings, and her messages from God.
Last night, I was privileged to get her prayers.
She barely laid her hands on my eyes, and I felt such deep agony and pain.
I was struggling and asked Jesus to save me.
I couldn't see anything but stars and more stars, and eventually,
everything turned bright.

Then she finally let her hands off.


God said to me to read Luke 5: 1-11
and Romans 4: 1-11

He wanted me to save more souls and to trust in Him to give me blessings,
and asked me not to work so hard.
God also asks me to be more obedient.

The best part is,
my backbone is completely healed.
Hard to believe?

There's no reason for me not to believe now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment