Sunday, May 8, 2011

Blessings

Yesterday was a busy day for me.
Well, to come and think about it, I have been so busy for the past few months, non stop.
Everything keeps coming.
I enjoy it, because I am one person who cannot sit down and do nothing.
It will drive me nuts.
However, at times, its nice to just sit down on the couch with Ronald,
and just laze around all day in front of the tv without any worries.


Whatever it's worth, all the hard work paid off.
After celebrating mothers day and meeting a customer in One Jaya,
I received a text from a lecturer in Swinburne.
She notifies me about the page spread on My Sugar Bakes on Sunday Tribune.

I was a bit shocked, went to 7 eleven to get the papers.
Yea, I saw myself inside, with Ronald too. Tehe.

God hasn't stop blessing us.
Each day, I can feel how alive I came to be with all the
support, encouragement and blessings
overflowing.
From here I know how secure I am because all my loved ones are there to catch me,
if I ever fall again.




Happy Mother's Day mum.
You're a perfect definition of a supermum,
I hope I can be just like you.
Thank you for being such an inspiration.



For my mum.




Who says I dont get to receive anything during Mother's Day?
Altho I'm not a mum, but these are from my mum all the way from Korea.
Thanks mum.



and guess who surprised me with
Limited Edition Precious Swarovski Nina Apple?
BABY!!!
<3
It was sitting on the table when I came down after shower.
Holey moley, this things gotta be like 200 worldwide only!
Can't believe he got his hands on this!



The perfumes he got me since Dec 2010 till April 2011.
Crazy?
That's wad I thought.


Limited Honeymoon YSL and babydoll



That add's up to it.
Yea, I know what you think.
They're all still sitting in a box downstairs.
Gotta leave them there for awhile until I figure out where to keep them.



Thank you God for your overflowing blessings.
It's been nothing but good.
I hope it stays this way.

I hope my designer cake boutique will come true very soon.
Still searching for location.


0 comments:

Post a Comment