Monday, March 21, 2011

Vera Wang and Supa Chic

Guess who greeted me all the way from Auckland?
Miss Serena aka Supa Chic.
I missed her so!

Spent nights talking to her about her crazy trips around the entire globe,
awesome stories and breathtaking photos.
Man, this girl has jumped from the highest bungee in the world.
She's still as crazy as I last saw her 5 years back!

Well, this is the very ladylike version of her.
Enjoy.

Senso, Hilton.
Had our dinner there.
Smoked Salmon.



Wedges and heels.
Went for heel shopping the otherday and got myself a total of 5 pairs.
Not gonna be shopping for the next few months I assume.
Spent RM680 on a pair of Nine West in Perth.


She looks like a photocopy version of her mom.










and this is how
we celebrated
VERONICA'S birthday!
Veron aka Vera Wang!

I planned everything with Anthony,
came right to this place after we picked them up from the airport.

I baked her a very creamy and rich red velvet cheese cake
topped with dessicated coconut flakes.
American chocolate coco pops,
and mini oreo chocolate cakes.

Our lunch!


Her four layered cake.


Inspired by My Sweet and Saucy =)

Coco Pops!



and my one-day-of-work-coffee-stained-red-and-yellow-flags!
Haha!
Now the flags are hanged in her room.
Happy birthday babe!
Love u!!

and last but not least,
Happy Birthday to Miss Graclyn Sun, Miss Karen Chen and Miss Elaine Chin!
Miss u all so much.
Grace dear, I'm so sorry I was caught up with assignments that I missed the party.
Just wanted u to know that I love u very much, as always.
U too Karen and Elaine.
Wish u babes were here.


As for my own stuff,
The orders for cakes and cupcakes are dramatically increasing.
It is a very good sign,
but can't deny the fact that it has been stressing me out as well.
With all the 20 3D characters I have to model,
and all the games that I need to create,
I seriously feel that I need a break!
I'm really looking forward to my birthday,
and our year end trip to Taiwan and Australia.

God, please continue to bless us in everyway.
Thank you Lord Jesus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment