Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Difference

In my life, I came across my types of people whom I called friends.
At the end of the day,
its not about who is right, or who is wrong,
or who to blame.
I believe that everyone has their own mistakes.
If you want to blame someone else, take a good look in the mirror.
No one's perfect.
Looking back, I can't blame anyone but myself.
I choose my friends.
I live with them.
I make my own decisions everyday.
Sometimes we are caught in situations,
that neither one understands.
Sometimes misunderstandings are caused,
that neither one knows why or how to solve it.
But whatever is it,
life goes on.
You choose to be happy.
And if you choose to dwell, its still your decision.
But my life story,
is somehow different.













I've always had this mentality,
that no one is worth hurting me.

Because of the past experiences..
with people whom I will use the term
'selfish'


I've seen enough...
and felt enough pain to last me a lifetime...
sometimes other people's jealousy comes from behind and stabs u right in the heart..
I won't deny the fact, that it is often jealousy that is the catalyst of most misunderstandings.
I'm never good enough with words..


The day I have completely given up hope,
that is when God thought that I've suffered enough.
He granted me the wish I made 3 years back.
When I made a wish upon not one, but three shooting stars.


I believed that he was given by God,
because ever since then,
my life has been thoroughly complete.
And everything else seems so distant,
and so less important.


He was exactly the other half
that all these while I thought doesn't exist anymore.

In every ways,
among the billions,
somehow...


He made all the difference.


In this life,
like what my grandma used to tell me,
when u finally found the person who speaks the same soul language as you,
you will live this life with no regrets.
Because of all people I know how impossible it is.
Pray harder.
Don't doubt urself about God's existence.
He is very real.


And if you are waiting for that 'next year' to start changing,
there will never be a 'next year'.
Start now,
before it's too late.


I find myself falling deeper and deeper in love,
like a sweet addiction.
God says
when you give a little,
He'll return you 10 times more.



0 comments:

Post a Comment