Monday, March 21, 2011

Valentines Day 2011

My 2nd Valentine's with baby.
My best Valentine so far.


As usual, I'm busy preparing for Valentine's every year, not because of my celebration.
But the Valentine's orders!
This year the orders are CRAZYYY!
No doubt I'm honoured but the timeline and workload is a huge LOAD.
My favorite cupcake bouquet this year.
For Emily's.




The story on Valentine's this year was pretty funny.
A week before Valentine's I was already planning for the perfect gift for Ronald.
Of course, my other two assistants was CY and Ben.
Little did I know that Ronald asked them for the same favor.
So they're basically assistants for the both of us but they cant reveal anything to either one of us.
Which I find really hilarious because everytime I asked a question that they can't answer,
they just looked up to the sky.
As if the sky's gonna make my question go away.
It took me quite some time to plan for a suprise.

Proves how Ronald and I think SO much alike.
Before suprising each other with the REAL gift, we have this thing we called 'sub gifts' to spark it all up!
I did not manage to snap a photo of my 'sub gift' to Ronald,
but it was a box of homemade heart cookies.

We went for Japanese fine dining in Rakutei.

I was greeted by a single stalk of rose,
and then halfway through dinner baby presented me this!
My biotherm collection!
Totally LOVE it.
He was creative enough to wrap them into bouquets instead of roses.
Of all people he knew how sick I was of roses because I wrap them during Valentines every year.
Haha.


After presenting him the box of cookies, I teamed up with Ben to trick Ronald into checking Ben's boot, claiming that he was hit by another car.
In actual fact, I hid Ronald's gift at the back of the car.
Funny thing is Ronald wanted to hide his bouquet in Ben's car as well.
Too bad, it was a first come first serve!

He opened the boot..
TA-DA!~


Recorded a video of this.
Shud've seen the surprised look on his face!
I got him a white PS3 limited 320G.
He has been wanting it for weeks.
I've been asking Ben to lie to him that it was out of stock.
LOL.
Good times.


The angel and I.


My first bouquet.
Biotherm products.



We headed to Cafe Cinno after dinner.
Halfway through drinks, again Ronald come up with his crazy ideas.
He went out and walked in with this.
Everybody was watching and I turned red.


Can't believe he actually handwrapped this thing!
5 bottles of Bvlgari,
Shu Uemura foundation,
Shu Uemura Ultimate Expression mascara,
She Uemura Gamma blusher,
Shu Uemura corrector x 2,
Shu Uemura free workshops and free make up voucher!



Oysters we had at Rakutei.



Main Dish.
There were also soft shell crab and other sea goodies
served with sauted ground mushroom and asparagus.
THE BEST asparagus I've ever tasted.



The very talented boyfriend and I.
Who needs to work when u have such a multitalented dude in the house?
JUST KIDDING.


Valentine's gifts this year.
Some from girlfriends =)


A portion of the orders.
I went without sleep for two nights because of these.
Turned into a zombie.
Excuse my dark eye circles and wrinkles in this post.


Delivery day!
Went on delivery during Valentine's morning.
What a life.
But I've got my baby with me.
Makes everything else less important. =)


Gift cookies I baked!
WANT SOME?


0 comments:

Post a Comment