Monday, November 29, 2010

My Photobook

These are few photographs from my photobook layout.

The cover of my book.
Basically, this book is inspired by real friends, real people, and my perspective on life.
I prefer to keep it plain and simple.
And thanks to Veronica, she helped me brainstorm for ideas.





My all time favorite photo.
A shot from inside baby's car, my necklace and his.

I miss you baby.


There he is. =)


Veronica. This picture was taken in an abandoned house.
It has the perfect setting for my photos.
These are taken with scanners to create depth.
All the objects are from my house.


My sister, Jasmine.



A miniature toy dog and baby's dog, Coffy.

Nature. Flower from Secret Sanctuary, fountain from Sarawak Museum.


This ring belongs to my best friend, Karen.



Taken in my living room.



Veronica and Sam.

Thats it, a little here and there of my photography.
I want to capture emotions.
I'm still working on it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment